- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Undead of Winter
May 15, 2011
Undead of Winter
DEADLINE: May 15th, 2011
PAYMENT: $3 per story with more if enough books are sold
Horror eBook anthology – Extreme Undead: Undead of Winter
Reading period will be April 1st 2011 – May 15th 2011
Stories submitted before the reading date or after the reading dates will be returned unread, NO EXCEPTIONS!
What the theme will be – Extreme Zombie short stories… we’re looking for short stories set in winter… we don’t care how the Zombie Apocalypse began or ends, we want survival stories set during… we’re looking for extreme stories, extreme violence, extreme sexual situations, extreme zombies…
Length and submission…
We are looking for tales in the 2,500-7,500 word range. Nothing more, nothing less. We will return (unread) anything not within these guidelines. You can submit a story as either an attachment to the e-mail address in Word or in the body of an e-mail. We do NOT accept snail mail. Please put “Extreme Undead” in the subject of the e-mail and give a word count in the e-mail itself, even if the story also has it listed. Our reading time is usually 10-12 weeks NO multiple submissions, NO exceptions. Reprints accepted.
We pay $3.00* for each story accepted via PayPal. That’s it. We are a brand new eBook-only publisher looking to get the name out there and get some quality releases under our belts without making the mistake of so many other small-press publishers and overdoing it in the beginning. We pay everyone once the anthology has been officially filled and proofed. If this is acceptable, kindly submit to us.
* Our eBooks will generally sell for $2.99… we offer the $3.00 flat rate, but an author can earn royalties after each 150 eBooks sold as follows:
~ 1-149 eBooks sold = $3.00 flat advance
~ 150-300 eBooks sold = an additional $3.00 per author
~ 301-450 eBooks sold = an additional $3.00 per author
~ 451-600 eBooks sold = You get the idea…
ADDITIONALLY, we will be publishing a PRINT version as well, and for every print book sold it will count towards THREE sales to reach each 150 level
[via: Rymfire Ebooks.]
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with Phoebe Darquling - November 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: We Shall Be Monsters: Frankenstein Two Centuries On - November 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Hell’s Empire - November 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sanctuary - November 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 33/60 - November 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Til Death: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Poetry Anthology - November 13, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 11/12/2017 - November 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Out of Your Shadow: Empowered Sidekicks - November 10, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Alchemy Press Book Of Horrors - November 9, 2017
- Taking Submissions Unnamed Corpus Press Halloween Anthology! - November 8, 2017