- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Wake The Witch
September 1, 2011
Wake The Witch
Deadline: September 1, 2011.
Payment: Exposure Only, Charity Anthology
A new anthology is opened. We are accepting submission for a new anthology titled “Wake The Witch”. Show me your idea of the Witch. Deadline for this will be September 1, 2011.
The story must be between 3000 and 10000 words and should be emailed to [email protected] attached as a .doc (preferred) or .rtf Please send in your submissions using 12 font Times New Roman, justified. The title page should contain the title of the anthology you are submitting for, your contact info and word count.
ALL profits are to be sent to a charity that will be announced soon. With all the disasters that have been happening, we just wanted to try and do our part to help. You will not receive an authors copy but you will be announced and publicized as being a part of this charity anthology. AND you will have our greatest thank you for helping us help others.
[via: May December Publications.]
- Ongoing Submissions: Cosmic Horror Monthly - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Corners of the World - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Disturbia - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – April 2020 Themes - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Historic Fantasy - February 18, 2020
- WIHM: Just Sit Down and Bleed: On Writing Female and Diverse Characters - February 18, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Worst Laid Plans: An Anthology of Vacation Horror - February 18, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Acethetic - February 17, 2020
- WIHM: Redefining the Horror Genre - February 17, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Gotta Wear Eclipse Glasses - February 17, 2020