- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Behind Locked Doors
November 7, 2011
Behind Locked Doors
Deadline: November 7th, 2011
Payment: $5.00 flat rate. $1.00 extra for every 1,000 words over 5,000.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 7, 2011
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
General horror. Here is a place for all your short stories that are wonderful but haven’t found a home in a specialized anthology.
This is a collection of stories to be enjoyed by everyone, please keep excessive cussing and sex out unless integral to your character.
Email submissions to: [email protected]
Word count is 2,000-6,000
Only accepting UNPUBLISHED work
Payment will be $5.00 flat rate. $1.00 extra for every 1,000 words over 5,000.
How To Submit:
Please put the title of the story, and word count, in the subject line of your email.
send to: [email protected]
Already be self edited
In .rtf format.
No spaces between paragraphs
Single space after sentences
“Double quotations” for conversation
No hard returns
Use italics NOT underline
No hidden formatting
Font in Georgia or New Times Roman
Submissions pasted in the body of email will be rejected, unread.
Questions about this anthologies?
Email : [email protected].
[via: Wicked East Press.]
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, And Detectives - April 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress 33 - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - April 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018