- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Behind Locked Doors
November 7, 2011
Behind Locked Doors
Deadline: November 7th, 2011
Payment: $5.00 flat rate. $1.00 extra for every 1,000 words over 5,000.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 7, 2011
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
General horror. Here is a place for all your short stories that are wonderful but haven’t found a home in a specialized anthology.
This is a collection of stories to be enjoyed by everyone, please keep excessive cussing and sex out unless integral to your character.
Email submissions to: [email protected]
Word count is 2,000-6,000
Only accepting UNPUBLISHED work
Payment will be $5.00 flat rate. $1.00 extra for every 1,000 words over 5,000.
How To Submit:
Please put the title of the story, and word count, in the subject line of your email.
send to: [email protected]
Already be self edited
In .rtf format.
No spaces between paragraphs
Single space after sentences
“Double quotations” for conversation
No hard returns
Use italics NOT underline
No hidden formatting
Font in Georgia or New Times Roman
Submissions pasted in the body of email will be rejected, unread.
Questions about this anthologies?
Email : [email protected].
[via: Wicked East Press.]
- WIHM: Be Brave, Be Delighted - February 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - February 15, 2019
- Creators Should Really Check Out The Available MasterClass Programs! - February 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: James Dorr Interview - February 15, 2019
- WIHM: Horror Is For Women - February 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Blasphemous Rumors - February 14, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 02/14/2019 – Love Isn’t In The Air! - February 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shotgun Honey Presents Volume 4 - February 14, 2019
- WIHM: “Do You Not Get Scared?” My Life as a Horror Book Reviewer and Writer. - February 14, 2019
- Serial Killers: Plaything Part 2 - February 13, 2019