- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Conspiracy Hour
August 31, 2015
Deadline: August 31st, 2015
Payment: $.05 per word
Geminid Press, LLC plans to publish a conspiracy and cover-up anthology tentatively entitled, Conspiracy Hour, in mid- to late 2015. The theme of this short story anthology revolves around the following: Freak us out with the most awesome conspiracy and cover-up tale you dare to divulge. Raise our suspicions and make us question reality! Your original short story should address and build upon this theme and have a word count between 1000 and 7500 words. See the Submission Guidelines page for more details. Contributors whose original stories are accepted for publication in this anthology will be paid $.05 per word. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you! – See more at: http://geminidpress.com/send_us_your_short_stories/conspiracy_hour/#sthash.HEUFvzlr.dpuf
Be sure this story addresses the Conspiracy Hour anthology
Short Story Submission Guidelines
- Word count requirement – 1000 or so to about 7500 words, give or take some.
- Please put your full contact details on the first page of the short story top left. Also, please include your word count total for us so we have an idea up front.
- Document format – We’re really big fans of MS Word docs, and RTFs too!
- Courier or Times New Roman set at 12pt. Italics as they will appear. Double spaced.
- In the Cover Letter section of this submission form, please include a paragraph-length or so author biography, a one-sentence tagline describing your story, and a two to three paragraph synopsis.
We purchase First Electronic Rights, First Print Rights, Anthology Rights, First North American Serial Rights, Nonexclusive Reprint Rights, Translation Rights and Archival Rights. Please remember that you can only sell your various “First” rights once. You will only be able to market your accepted story as a reprint, once we have published it, which may limit where you can submit it to in the future, and how much you may be paid for it. Only you can make this business decision for yourself.
Terms and Conditions
The work you are submitting is an original work and belongs to you, the Contributor. It is not a violation or infringement of any existing copyright or license and has not been previously published elsewhere.
Geminid Press, LLC has the right to make editorial revisions to the work in the interest of uniformity, style, grammar, and punctuation, but will solicit the Contributor’s approval for substantive changes.
Geminid Press, LLC will pay $.05 per word to a Contributor whose short story is accepted for publication.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!