- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Evil Within
September 1, 2011
The Evil Within
Deadline: September 1st
Payment: Exposure Only
THE PROJECT GUIDELINES
– The horror anthology is still titled “The Evil Within,”. We each will provide a
4-6K short horror story that revolves around the theme of “The Evil Within.”
– You have 4,000 to 6,000 words to bring a short horror story that that revolves
around the theme of “The Evil Within.”
– It can be zombie, vampire, crime, paranormal, time travel, etc. It doesn’t matter
as long as the narrative drive is around the evil that lives within us (or our
– This is a PG Book, no cursing, sex, or anything that will not be PG, in doubt cut
it (or we will)
– All rights will belong to Indie Book Collective, also all royalties and rights.
– Any other that we (Indie Book Collective) can think in the next weeks
– Have fun, the idea is that the reader had fun reading you too.
– Your file should be submitted on 12 pt Times New Roman
10pt bumper after each paragraph with no line indents.
– You will also Submit 4 Tweets relevant for the promotion of the Book
– You are responsible to provide in a timely manner you Bio, Books published, Image
of the Cover & FaceShot of the Author
– There will be a limit of 15 participants.
– IBC will keep EXCLUSIVE rights of publication for your piece for 12 months after
The first deadline is on September 1st. We hope by then you have some kind of first
draft of your story.
To submit e-mail to: [email protected]
- WIHM: Be Brave, Be Delighted - February 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - February 15, 2019
- Creators Should Really Check Out The Available MasterClass Programs! - February 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: James Dorr Interview - February 15, 2019
- WIHM: Horror Is For Women - February 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Blasphemous Rumors - February 14, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 02/14/2019 – Love Isn’t In The Air! - February 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shotgun Honey Presents Volume 4 - February 14, 2019
- WIHM: “Do You Not Get Scared?” My Life as a Horror Book Reviewer and Writer. - February 14, 2019
- Serial Killers: Plaything Part 2 - February 13, 2019