- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: A Dysfunctional Family Christmas!
November 8, 2019
Deadline: November 8th, 2019
Payment: $5 and a contributor’s copy
Your story should be between 1,000 and 3,500 words and edited to the best of your ability.
Stories must be about a dysfunctional family Christmas (or seasonal holiday)
Submissions are open now until 11:59 p.m. November 8, 2019 EST.
We will accept only one submission per author.
Simultaneous submissions will not be accepted. Previously published submissions will not be accepted. Submissions should not be available for viewing online during the submission/publication process or for 6 months after publication.
Submissions should only have mild, non-graphic violence, no explicitly sexual/erotic scenes, and “bad” language should not be used excessively but may be used in limited capacity.
All submitting authors will be notified of our decision within 2 weeks of closing date. If your submission is chosen, you will receive a full publishing contract outlining the details of our agreement. Upon signing, Stormy Island Publishing retains exclusive rights until six months after publication.
As payment, each author will receive a paperback copy of the anthology after publication. Each author will also receive a $5 payment via Paypal only.
For details on how to submit, visit our SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Via: Stormy Island Publishing.
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – March 2020 Themes - February 13, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Cyber Smut - February 13, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: The New Modality - February 12, 2020
- WIHM: Publishing With a Small Press vs Self-Publishing - February 12, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Street Anthology 4: Strange Days - February 12, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Future Tense: Gender - February 11, 2020
- WIHM: Uplifting Dreams - February 11, 2020
- Taking Submissions: The Last Elven War - February 11, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Clockwork, Curses, And Coal - February 10, 2020
- WIHM: The New Horror - February 10, 2020