- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Breaking Rules Scribe Magazine Holiday Special
November 10, 2019
Deadline: November 10th, 2020
Payment: 2 cents per word
The Scribe Magazine
Breaking Rules Publishing’s Online And Hard Copy Magazine Comes Out Monthly.
The next deadline for the November issue is October 10th. We are also having a special holiday edition for December – all submissions for this issue will be November 10th. The Magazine goes Monthly January 1, 2020. Send your submissions to [email protected]
The submission deadline for ALL Magazines will always be the 10th of the prior month.
Send all of your submissions to [email protected]
Submission Guidelines can be found under the “Guidelines” tab.
*If your short story is accepted for publication in any issue of any of our magazines, you may be asked for an Author Byline and a piece of artwork such as a picture that compliments your story.
Authors Submitting Articles –
Articles submitted by writers for our magazines will be unpaid. Writers submitting articles will however be given a full page authors promo package for their compensation. Please see the packages below.
- Taking Submissions: A Monster Told Me Bedtime Stories - January 23, 2020
- Taking Submissions: One Story - January 22, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Public Domain Fanzine - January 22, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Best Vegan SFF of the year (Reprints Only) - January 21, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Infinite Worlds Magazine - January 21, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Guardians of Time - January 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Horror USA: Alaska - January 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Twenty Twenty - January 17, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Deep Magic – Short Stories, Novelettes, And Novellas - January 16, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2020 - January 16, 2020