Deadline: May 31st, 2019
Payment: £10 and contributor copy.
Time We Left, stories and poetry telling stories of humankind in space.
Mass migration, one-man expeditions, strange new worlds, wondrous journeying through the gaseous landscapes of nebulae and star clusters, voyages through the oceans of gravitational waves, expeditions to the hauntingly beautiful surfaces of a thousand exoplanets, delicate and dangerous contact with whoever and whatever lives out there.
I’m looking for longer tales, 3,000 to 5,000 words, let your stories breathe, let the strangeness unfold. No Star Wars, no conventional space opera. I want the alien, I want adventure, I want invention.
Lets get the wonder back in science fiction.
Payment £10 and contributor copy.
Submission Deadline: 31st May 2019
Submission Address: [email protected]
PLEASE READ FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS BELOW
12pt Times New Roman
1cm indents for paragraphs
Double comma speech marks
- Trembling With Fear 05/19/2019 - May 19, 2019
- 10 steps to start writing a book - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Ricky’s Back Yard – How HORROR-able - May 17, 2019
- Unholy Trinity: The Soul Trilogy - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: The Mighty Line - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: All Dark Places 2 - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fire and Brimstone - May 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal August 2019 - May 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: NEO-OPSIS - May 15, 2019
- Many Indie Book Stores Are Losing Their Distributor, Here Are New Options For Them! - May 15, 2019