Deadline: May 31st, 2019
Payment: £10 and contributor copy.
Time We Left, stories and poetry telling stories of humankind in space.
Mass migration, one-man expeditions, strange new worlds, wondrous journeying through the gaseous landscapes of nebulae and star clusters, voyages through the oceans of gravitational waves, expeditions to the hauntingly beautiful surfaces of a thousand exoplanets, delicate and dangerous contact with whoever and whatever lives out there.
I’m looking for longer tales, 3,000 to 5,000 words, let your stories breathe, let the strangeness unfold. No Star Wars, no conventional space opera. I want the alien, I want adventure, I want invention.
Lets get the wonder back in science fiction.
Payment £10 and contributor copy.
Submission Deadline: 31st May 2019
Submission Address: [email protected]
PLEASE READ FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS BELOW
12pt Times New Roman
1cm indents for paragraphs
Double comma speech marks
- Ongoing Submissions: Dark Moments - March 22, 2019
- Video Refresh: Story Worms Writing What You Know - March 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Translunar Travelers Lounge - March 21, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Rock and a Hard Place Magazine - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume One (Poetry) - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Bumper Book of British Bizarro! - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Chew on This! - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes: Adventures in the Realms of Edgar Allan Poe - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Dying Earth - March 18, 2019