Deadline: June 3rd, 2019
Payment: $0.08 per word and a contributor’s copy
Submission form is located at
Submissions are now open for our second micro-anthology, Recognize Fascism!
Submissions will close on June 3rd, 2019. There will be a short crowdfunding project, and assuming it’s successful, we will publish Recognize Fascism in fall of 2019.
FICTION SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
We’re looking for personal stories of the moment when people see the fascism in front of them for what it is, accept it as real, and make the choice to fight it. Who are the canaries in the coal mine? When can the long-hidden voice no longer be ignored?
- Word Count: 250-5000
- .doc, .docx or .rtf files only
- Times New Roman or Arial font preferred
- Name, contact information and submission word count on the first page
- No simultaneous submissions. No reprints.
PAY RATE & RIGHTS
Pay will be $0.08 per word (possibly more, depending on crowdfunded stretch goals). Authors will also receive a gratis print and ebook copy of the anthology.
Crossed Genres takes first worldwide English-language ebook and print rights, exclusively for one (1) year, and non-exclusively for an additional four (4) years. There will be an option to extend the non-exclusive rights for additional compensation.
Please email [email protected] with any questions regarding the anthology or your submission.
Submission form can be found here: Crossed Genres.
- Taking Submissions: Electric Athenaeum - May 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Grumpy Old Gods Vol. 3 Halloween Edition - May 20, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 05/19/2019 - May 19, 2019
- 10 steps to start writing a book - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Ricky’s Back Yard – How HORROR-able - May 17, 2019
- Unholy Trinity: The Soul Trilogy - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: The Mighty Line - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: All Dark Places 2 - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fire and Brimstone - May 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal August 2019 - May 15, 2019