Deadline: October 31st, 2017
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
For this anthology, we’re looking for stories that embody the spirit of the good ol’ newspaper headline! In fact, your story title MUST BE the headline.
We want feature pieces that belong on the front page; stories that draw you in and take hold of you as they unfold while the ink is still drying.
The work should exemplify the flashy style that only hot-off-the-press journalistic prose can entail. And if you want to go full-on tabloid, have at it. Give us the trash, give us the dirty laundry, but most of all, give us the juicy bits.
Remember, this is a horror collection, so be sure to keep one thing in mind: If it bleeds, it leads!
Deadline: October 31, 2017
Word Count: 2,500 – 5,000 words
All submissions MUST be submitted to: [email protected]
Reading & Evaluation Period: Two to three months after close of the deadline
** NO REPRINTS WILL BE CONSIDERED **
Payment: Each story selected for inclusion will receive a one-time payment of $15USD, an eBook contributor copy, and the right to purchase an unlimited number of print books at discount.
As per our standard guidelines, there will be no stories containing pedophilia, bestiality, or graphic rape scenarios accepted. For a full list of our guidelines, please visit our websitewww.SirensCallPublications.com.
Via: Sirens Call Publications.
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Mad Scientist Journal - September 12, 2017
- ‘Full Bleed’ Is Coming To Kickstarter And Might Be Of Interest To You! - September 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Lost Films - September 11, 2017