Deadline: January 11th 2020
Current theme: BLACK & GREY
All of us here at GST like tattoos; we have many. There is something about the process, the pain, the permanency that appeals to us (and many others I’m sure).
For this collection, we would like your stories to do with tattoos or tattooing. Does your main character have them? Are they a tattooist? Is there something about a particular tattoo that is so unusual, special or strange that it just must be written about?
Colp is for everyone and therefore we are willing to read stories that fall into any genre. So, no matter whether your story is a horror, adventure, romance, sci-fi or historical fiction piece, please send it on through. Be original. We also encourage new and unpublished writers to take the leap and get in touch.
Please ensure that you read through the general guidelines below and format your submission accordingly. If you have any specific questions please contact us using the form on the home page or via the listed social media accounts.
To help make sure that your submission gets to the correct place, please include the following in the subject line of your email: Colp – B&G – Story Title.
- Word count: 1000 – 2500 words
- Deadline: January 11 2020
- Payment: AU$5.00
Via: Gypsum Sound Tales.
- Taking Submissions: Air: Sylphs, Spirits and Swan Maidens – Elemental Anthologies #3 - November 14, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: After Dinner Conversation - November 14, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: tdotSpec Magazine - November 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Nefarious Nature - November 13, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Cossmass Infinities - November 12, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Murder Park After Dark Volume 3 - November 12, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Midnight & Indigo – Speculative Fiction / Horror Issue - November 11, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Scary Snippets: Christmas Edition - November 11, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Unfading Daydream - November 11, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Midnight In The Pentagram - November 8, 2019