Deadline: July 1st, 2018
Payment: $150.00 CAD
Dark, deadly and noirish tales of holiday havoc and yuletide woe.
Featuring stories by S.A. Cosby (Thuglit; Fast Women and Neon Lights), M. Darusha Wehm (Beautiful Red; The Andersson Dexter series), BPAA and Aurora Award-winner E.C. Bell (Stalking the Dead; Dying on Second), Arthur Ellis Award nominee Axel Howerton (Hot Sinatra; Wolf & Devil: Demon Days), Bony Pete Award winners Therese Greenwood(EQMM; Kill As You Go) and Rob Brunet (Noir Nation 3; Stinking Rich), and a double-shot of Vancouver’s own Unhanged Arthur Award winner Sam Wiebe (Invisible Dead; Last of the Independents).
Edited by Robert Bose
Projected launch date is November 2018. We will be accepting open submissions for 2-3 stories (of up to 5,000 words) to be featured alongside the invited authors.
Submissions are open NOW and close on July 1, 2018.
We are looking for holiday (I.E. Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, etc.) themed CRIME stories ONLY.
No Sci-Fi, no Fantasy
Payment currently listed at $150.00 CAD/story
Please send in .doc or .docx format, in standard formatting.
See our STYLE GUIDE for more information.
***ANY SUBMISSIONS NOT FOLLOWING THE PRESCRIBED FORMATTING MAY BE SUMMARILY DISMISSED WITHOUT REPLY***
Via: Coffin Hop Press.
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/15/2018 - April 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Cross+Decay Issue #2 - April 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Geek Out! - April 13, 2018