- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Witch’s Brew
December 31, 2011
Deadline: December 31, 2011 Midnight (EST)
Payment: $5.00 flat rate. $1.00 extra for every 1,000 over 5,000.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Creepy, crawly stories that celebrate the various aspects of witch’s and their livelihoods. Most all genres acceptable, as long as the story fits the anthology theme. This is a collection of stories to be enjoyed by everyone, please keep excessive cussing and sex out unless integral to your character.
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:
Slash and hack, blood and gore for their own sake. Graphic rape, torture, child molestation, and animal torture have their place, but not here.
We prefer stories written in the third person—will consider first person if you knock our socks off.
Looking for short stories in the 3,500- 7,000 word range, but will consider stories from 1,500-10,000 words.
Payment will be $5.00 flat rate. $1.00 extra for every 1,000 over 5,000.
Submissions will be accepted until December 31, 2011 Midnight (EST)
Tentative Release Date: February 2012
Email submissions to: [email protected]
Please put SUBMISSION, followed by the title of the story, and word count, in the subject line of your email. Attach your submission in .rtf format. Submissions pasted in the body of email will be rejected, unread.
Questions about this anthology?
Email editor: [email protected]
[via: Wicked East Press.]
- Trembling With Fear 06/17/2018 - June 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Terra! Tara! Terror! - June 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Test Patterns : Creature Features - June 15, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Tough - June 14, 2018
- ‘Scouse Gothic’ Blog Tour – A brief history of Liverpool. - June 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Spooky Samhain 2018 Contest - June 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bad Jobs & Bullshit: Summer Jobs - June 13, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The Future Fire - June 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dark Rainbow - June 12, 2018
- Contest: Deathscribe 2018, the 11th Annual Festival of Horror Radio Plays - June 11, 2018