- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Witch’s Brew
December 31, 2011
Deadline: December 31, 2011 Midnight (EST)
Payment: $5.00 flat rate. $1.00 extra for every 1,000 over 5,000.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Creepy, crawly stories that celebrate the various aspects of witch’s and their livelihoods. Most all genres acceptable, as long as the story fits the anthology theme. This is a collection of stories to be enjoyed by everyone, please keep excessive cussing and sex out unless integral to your character.
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:
Slash and hack, blood and gore for their own sake. Graphic rape, torture, child molestation, and animal torture have their place, but not here.
We prefer stories written in the third person—will consider first person if you knock our socks off.
Looking for short stories in the 3,500- 7,000 word range, but will consider stories from 1,500-10,000 words.
Payment will be $5.00 flat rate. $1.00 extra for every 1,000 over 5,000.
Submissions will be accepted until December 31, 2011 Midnight (EST)
Tentative Release Date: February 2012
Email submissions to: [email protected]
Please put SUBMISSION, followed by the title of the story, and word count, in the subject line of your email. Attach your submission in .rtf format. Submissions pasted in the body of email will be rejected, unread.
Questions about this anthology?
Email editor: [email protected]
[via: Wicked East Press.]
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Mad Scientist Journal - September 12, 2017