- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Untitled Rice Paper Press Horror Anthology
Deadline: May 31st, 2017
Payment: Up to $100 and a contributor’s copy
We are currently requesting submissions for a new horror anthology of short stories we plan to publish this year. We’re paying up to $100 per published story based on word count, AND a free printed version of the anthology.
We are looking for edited, well-written, horror stories from 5K to 10K words in length. Scare us so we can’t sleep at night!
Your stories need to be previously unpublished – exceptions to this will be handled on a limited basis as long as you still retain all rights to the work. We are looking for original content. If you have previously published your story to a blog or social media account, we will not be interested.
Please email your story to the address below and in the subject line and enter the words “Horror Anthology.” Then, copy and paste your story in the body of the email, do not attach files. If accepted, we will notify you and ask you to submit an MS Word document.
Payment amount to be determined based on word count. We will discuss terms upon acceptance for publication.
Submissions will close midnight, May 31, 2017.
Other submissions are closed at this time.
Please send your submissions to:
Via: Rice Paper Press.
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with Phoebe Darquling - November 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: We Shall Be Monsters: Frankenstein Two Centuries On - November 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Hell’s Empire - November 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sanctuary - November 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 33/60 - November 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Til Death: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Poetry Anthology - November 13, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 11/12/2017 - November 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Out of Your Shadow: Empowered Sidekicks - November 10, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Alchemy Press Book Of Horrors - November 9, 2017
- Taking Submissions Unnamed Corpus Press Halloween Anthology! - November 8, 2017