- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Under Sapphire Stars
Deadline: March 31st, 2019
Note: Female-identifying writers only
Under Sapphire Stars, our first LGBTQ anthology is calling for female-identifying writers to step up and deliver their own amazing horror in that LGBTQ space. Stories can range from themes of horror, insanity, and murder to eroticisms played out within the ranks of an eldritch cult. Editor Desiree LeAnn is looking for only the best of the best, but we invite you to surprise us, scare us and to move us.
- We will not accept any stories about rape.
- Racism/Sexism/Bigotry of any form will never be accepted here.
- Stories between 1500-5000 words preferred.
- Double check your grammar and spelling.
- Format your story correctly.
- Please submit all stories in DOC/RTF format.
- We prefer stories that have not been published before.
- We prefer to avoid multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- We retain exclusive publishing rights for 12 months.
- We pay $5.00 for stories
- Submission Date: 4.1-5-31
Via: Madness Heart Press.
- Taking Submissions SubTerrain #84 - June 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Darkness Wired - June 17, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 06/16/2019 - June 16, 2019
- The Horror Tree Presents… An Interview With S. L. Edwards - June 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Timeless 2 - June 14, 2019
- Unholy Trinity – Let’s Trip - June 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: LTUE Benefit/Charity Anthology #3 – Twilight Tales - June 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Literary Zine Issue 3 – Hauntings - June 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Marshall - June 12, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Pretty Cool Poetry Thing - June 12, 2019