- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Trust & Treachery: Tales of Power, Intrigue, and Violence
December 15, 2011
Trust & Treachery: Tales of Power, Intrigue, and Violence
We are pleased to announce Trust & Treachery: Tales of Power, Intrigue, and Violence.
Power struggles, politics, posturing: whether it’s parliament, the royal family, a coven, or your homeowner’s association, power breeds distrust, intrigue, and violence.
We want your awesomest stories! Open for submissions on June 15th, 2011. Check back for updates, and subscribe via e-mail or follow us on Twitter.
We are looking for stories that are 1000-5000 words in length. We will pay $20 per story, to be paid on January 1, 2012 or on acceptance, whichever comes later.
Submissions will be open from June 15, 2011 through December 15th, 2011. We will announce some acceptances as we go, but will hold a majority of slots open until the end. We also hope to respond to submissions within 6-8 weeks, but will hang on to some stories longer if they are being considered.
We are very open as to genre: Mystery, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Horror, etc. Please no romance, YA or erotica (though relevant sexual content is fine).
Click on Submission Guidelines for more details. We look forward to reading your stories!
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017