- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Trust & Treachery: Tales of Power, Intrigue, and Violence
December 15, 2011
Trust & Treachery: Tales of Power, Intrigue, and Violence
We are pleased to announce Trust & Treachery: Tales of Power, Intrigue, and Violence.
Power struggles, politics, posturing: whether it’s parliament, the royal family, a coven, or your homeowner’s association, power breeds distrust, intrigue, and violence.
We want your awesomest stories! Open for submissions on June 15th, 2011. Check back for updates, and subscribe via e-mail or follow us on Twitter.
We are looking for stories that are 1000-5000 words in length. We will pay $20 per story, to be paid on January 1, 2012 or on acceptance, whichever comes later.
Submissions will be open from June 15, 2011 through December 15th, 2011. We will announce some acceptances as we go, but will hold a majority of slots open until the end. We also hope to respond to submissions within 6-8 weeks, but will hang on to some stories longer if they are being considered.
We are very open as to genre: Mystery, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Horror, etc. Please no romance, YA or erotica (though relevant sexual content is fine).
Click on Submission Guidelines for more details. We look forward to reading your stories!
- Taking Submissions: Chrysopoeia (working title) - August 17, 2018
- Video Refresh: Rhiannon Frater Interview - August 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deranged - August 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Oklahoma Pagan Quarterly Winter 2018 - August 16, 2018
- Excession Press Is Open To Novella And Novel Manuscripts - August 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – October 2018 - August 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Heroes of the Apocalypse - August 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Icarus Contest - August 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Wrong Turn - August 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Eagle Has Landed - August 13, 2018