- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Timeshift (Reprint Anthology)
May 15, 2018
Deadline: May 15th, 2018
Payment: Minimum of .01 a word and royalties
I’m collecting stories for Timeshift, a reprint anthology. The theme of the anthology is time and time travel. All stories must involve characters who are affected by time and time travel in some way. So far in the project process I have stories from several big names in science fiction such as Cat Rambo, Robert Silverberg, Kevin J. Anderson, Ken Liu, Alan Baxter and Alex Shvartsman, among others. The details to the project are as follows:
- The story must have sold at semi pro rates of .03 or higher.
- The rights must belong to the author (meaning the submission does not violate any exclusivity period the previous publisher asked for with buying first time rights).
- I’m asking for non-exclusive reprint rights. Rights sufficient to reprint your story in a digital anthology.
- There will be a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for a professional cover, ebook formatting, and a cents per word advance for all contributors to the project. The minimum advance for all stories will be .01 a word or the project will not publish.
- Royalties from the anthology will be split between editor and authors, as outlined in the contract, with contributors receiving equal percentages with one another.
- All contributors will receive digital copies of the finished product.
- The stories must be of a length of 1,000 words or less.
- Submissions must be in standard manuscript format, per Shunn guidelines.
- Stories must have time or time travel as a chief element in the story.
- Submissions must be sent to [email protected] and must include the completed, edited manuscript, and in the body of the email should include a short bio of the author as well as the place of previous publication for the work.
- I intend to read and respond to all submissions within 2 weeks of the deadline.
- The deadline for all reprint submissions is May 15, 2018.
If there are further questions please feel free to contact me via the submission email.
Via: Eric Fomley.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!