- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Dead Walk
January 31, 2015
Deadline: January 31st, 2015
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
“The Dead Walk”
Volume 2 – A collection of zombie tales to satisfy the hunger of any zombie (fan).
DEADLINE: January 31st, 2015
Short Fiction submitted to be apart of our anthologies must be between 1,000 to 15,000 words. We pay in contributor copies.
We only accept email submissions. Please ensure that they are in .doc, .docx, .pdf, or .rtf formats. Submissions can be emailed to [email protected] Please when emailing a submission, to please include a short cover email with synopsis, and a brief bio (including previous publication credits, if any).
In the subject line of the email, please include the title of the anthology you would like to be included. If not included in the subject, submissions may be lost or confused with other anthologies.
Via: Breaking Fate Publishing.
- WIHM: Brene Brown and Monsters: Finding Connection in Horror - February 23, 2020
- WIHM: Lizzie Borden – Misunderstood Orphan Or Criminal Mastermind? - February 22, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Horror USA: Nevada - February 21, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Cosmic Horror Monthly - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Corners of the World - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Disturbia - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – April 2020 Themes - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Historic Fantasy - February 18, 2020
- WIHM: Just Sit Down and Bleed: On Writing Female and Diverse Characters - February 18, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Worst Laid Plans: An Anthology of Vacation Horror - February 18, 2020