- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Asterisk Anthology—Round 4: Nautical Nightmares
Deadline: August 31, 2017
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
*SUBMISSION PERIOD: June 1, 2017-August 31, 2017*
The fourth round of the Asterisk Anthology will feature Nautical Nightmares, so send us your most bone-chilling tales of the sea. We welcome sea monsters of all sorts, ghost ships, creepy coastal towns, mysterious islands, and more. Anything that evokes the terror and awesome majesty of the sea is welcome. Note: No freshwater—saltwater only. Short stories (3,000 to 9,000 words) will be accepted until AUGUST 31, 2017.
*We will choose two winners. The first place winner will receive $10 and e-publication of their story on Nosetouchpress.com. The runner-up will also have e-publication on the website. The stories will remain online until the next round of winners is announced. Winning stories will be part of the upcoming ASTERISK ANTHOLOGY, to be published in October 2017. No reprints, please. Prose only. A paperback contributor’s copy will be provided to the winning contributors once the book is published. A signed contract will be required *for publication* online and in the anthology. *
Via: Nose Touch Press.
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017