- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Asterisk Anthology—Round 4: Nautical Nightmares
August 31, 2017
Deadline: August 31, 2017
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
*SUBMISSION PERIOD: June 1, 2017-August 31, 2017*
The fourth round of the Asterisk Anthology will feature Nautical Nightmares, so send us your most bone-chilling tales of the sea. We welcome sea monsters of all sorts, ghost ships, creepy coastal towns, mysterious islands, and more. Anything that evokes the terror and awesome majesty of the sea is welcome. Note: No freshwater—saltwater only. Short stories (3,000 to 9,000 words) will be accepted until AUGUST 31, 2017.
*We will choose two winners. The first place winner will receive $10 and e-publication of their story on Nosetouchpress.com. The runner-up will also have e-publication on the website. The stories will remain online until the next round of winners is announced. Winning stories will be part of the upcoming ASTERISK ANTHOLOGY, to be published in October 2017. No reprints, please. Prose only. A paperback contributor’s copy will be provided to the winning contributors once the book is published. A signed contract will be required *for publication* online and in the anthology. *
Via: Nose Touch Press.
- The 2017 Nebula Award Finalists Have Been Announced - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Of Any Kind - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bound Books “Best Of” Anthology - February 19, 2018
- WIHM: Exploring Discrimination With Monsters - February 19, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 02/18/2018 - February 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: TBA Scifi Asexual Romance - February 16, 2018
- WIHM: The First Chapter Of ‘Purgatech: Jess’ Horror’ - February 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – April 2018 - February 15, 2018
- WIHM: Unzip Your Darkness - February 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Hour Volume 1 And 2 - February 14, 2018