- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Night Terrors Anthology
December 31, 2011
Deadline: December 31st 2011
The submission period for this project is 1 September 2011 through 31 December 2011 inclusive.
Please read these Project Guidelines in conjunction with our General Submission Guidelines to improve your chances of acceptance.
“Night Terrors” will be a short fiction anthology featuring horror stories written by established and upcoming writers from around the world.
“Horror stories” are defined as stories that will make the reader’s skin crawl and have them checking under their beds before they go to sleep. We are not concerned if the stories mix genres or if they are set in our world, the future, the past, on another planet or are set in another world altogether. As long as the story is creepy, we are interested in reading it. We are not interested in reading horror stories
filled with blood and gore just for the sake of it.
The anthology is due for release in paperback and various digital formats in March 2012.
Submissions received before or after the dates stated above will not be considered.
To submit your story click here.
[via: Kayelle Press.]
- Taking Submissions: Augur Preview Issue - April 28, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Audient Void: A Journal of Weird Fiction #4 - April 27, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Misbehaving Dead - April 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome to Miskatonic University - April 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Beauty of Death 2 – Death By Water - April 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Horrors of War – Disposable Heroes - April 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 04/23/2017 - April 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: A Midas Clutch: Tales of Opulent Horror - April 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Likely Red - April 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec August Issue 2017 - April 19, 2017