- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Miner Detours in Reality: A Speculative Fiction Anthology
Deadline: January 30th, 2018
This anthology (working title “Miner Detours in Reality”) will present a miner’s dozen or more fresh stories that showcases regional locations and talent. PGWI is focused on family-friendly writing that entertains, excites and entices the readers to want more.
Open call for submission:
DATES: Submit between 9/1/17 –
12/15/17 ►►► Extended to 1/30/18
GENRE: Speculative Fiction more about Speculative Fiction here
REQUIREMENTS: Our anthologies always follow a theme or common thread. This time:
- Location must be set in California “Gold Country” — in the past, present or future.
- Use the word/concept of “gold” as some minor or major plot point.
►Note: “gold” does not have to refer to the precious metal!
WORD COUNT: 2000 – 8000 words
ROYALTY: $20 – $30 sliding scale
FEES: There is no submission or reading fees
► If you are unable to use the form on the right, please e-mail us to request the full specifications: [email protected]
Via: Place Gold Writer’s Ink.
- Taking Submissions: Silver Needle Press Fall 2018 Journal - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, And Detectives - April 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress 33 - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - April 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018