- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Miner Detours in Reality: A Speculative Fiction Anthology
Deadline: January 30th, 2018
This anthology (working title “Miner Detours in Reality”) will present a miner’s dozen or more fresh stories that showcases regional locations and talent. PGWI is focused on family-friendly writing that entertains, excites and entices the readers to want more.
Open call for submission:
DATES: Submit between 9/1/17 –
12/15/17 ►►► Extended to 1/30/18
GENRE: Speculative Fiction more about Speculative Fiction here
REQUIREMENTS: Our anthologies always follow a theme or common thread. This time:
- Location must be set in California “Gold Country” — in the past, present or future.
- Use the word/concept of “gold” as some minor or major plot point.
►Note: “gold” does not have to refer to the precious metal!
WORD COUNT: 2000 – 8000 words
ROYALTY: $20 – $30 sliding scale
FEES: There is no submission or reading fees
► If you are unable to use the form on the right, please e-mail us to request the full specifications: [email protected]
Via: Place Gold Writer’s Ink.
- Taking Submissions: Underbelly Magazine Issue 3 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2019 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Triskaidekaphilia Volume 4: Haunted - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp – A Little Bit of Nonsense - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Psycho Holiday - October 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - October 15, 2018
- The Digital Pre-Order For ‘Trembling With Fear: Year 1’ Is Out! - October 15, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 10/14/2018 - October 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dreamforge - October 12, 2018
- Video Refresh: Karen Runge Interview - October 12, 2018