- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Miner Detours in Reality: A Speculative Fiction Anthology
January 30, 2018
Deadline: January 30th, 2018
This anthology (working title “Miner Detours in Reality”) will present a miner’s dozen or more fresh stories that showcases regional locations and talent. PGWI is focused on family-friendly writing that entertains, excites and entices the readers to want more.
Open call for submission:
DATES: Submit between 9/1/17 –
12/15/17 ►►► Extended to 1/30/18
GENRE: Speculative Fiction more about Speculative Fiction here
REQUIREMENTS: Our anthologies always follow a theme or common thread. This time:
- Location must be set in California “Gold Country” — in the past, present or future.
- Use the word/concept of “gold” as some minor or major plot point.
►Note: “gold” does not have to refer to the precious metal!
WORD COUNT: 2000 – 8000 words
ROYALTY: $20 – $30 sliding scale
FEES: There is no submission or reading fees
► If you are unable to use the form on the right, please e-mail us to request the full specifications: [email protected]
Via: Place Gold Writer’s Ink.
- SFWA Is Raising Pro Rate For Short Fiction To Eight Cents Per Word - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Suburban Review #13: LUCK - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Even Furries Hate Nazis - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Space Force - January 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Apocalypses - January 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Creatures - January 14, 2019