- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Miner Detours in Reality: A Speculative Fiction Anthology
Deadline: January 30th, 2018
This anthology (working title “Miner Detours in Reality”) will present a miner’s dozen or more fresh stories that showcases regional locations and talent. PGWI is focused on family-friendly writing that entertains, excites and entices the readers to want more.
Open call for submission:
DATES: Submit between 9/1/17 –
12/15/17 ►►► Extended to 1/30/18
GENRE: Speculative Fiction more about Speculative Fiction here
REQUIREMENTS: Our anthologies always follow a theme or common thread. This time:
- Location must be set in California “Gold Country” — in the past, present or future.
- Use the word/concept of “gold” as some minor or major plot point.
►Note: “gold” does not have to refer to the precious metal!
WORD COUNT: 2000 – 8000 words
ROYALTY: $20 – $30 sliding scale
FEES: There is no submission or reading fees
► If you are unable to use the form on the right, please e-mail us to request the full specifications: [email protected]
Via: Place Gold Writer’s Ink.
- Ongoing Submissions: Nightlight Podcast - July 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec November Issue 2018 - July 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bikes in Space Trans & Nonbinary Edition - July 16, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 07/15/2018 - July 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gathering Storm Magazine - July 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Trickster’s Treats – Tales from the Pumpkin Patch #2! - July 13, 2018
- The Importance Of The Author Homepage - July 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Not Just A Pretty Face - July 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Twilight Madhouse Volume 4 - July 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: ‘Haunted House’ And ‘Cosy Crime’ - July 11, 2018