- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Mind Candy
Deadline: January 15th, 2018
Payment: 6 cents per word
Accepting submissions for the anthology Mind Candy.
Payment for acceptance will be 6 cents a word. Plan is to accept submission on this until Jan 15th 2018.
I will be looking for original short speculative fiction, up to 5000 words, that in some way address the intricacies of the mind. Mind control, mind augmentation, multiple memories, mental powers, or any other idea where mental oddities are key to the story line. I prefer science fiction, but will consider any speculative fiction that is not too depressing, violent or graphic. Email submissions to [email protected]
I prefer .doc or .rtf, will accept .docx Standard double space formatting. Please include contact information (name, address, email, and phone) on both the email and in the header of the work. No simultaneous submissions.
Depending on submission quantities, reprints may be accepted after October 31st.
After the anthology is completed I plan on accepting proposals for completed full length works, (100 to 200 or so pages/ approx. 30,000 to 60,000 words)
While I specialize in Science Fiction and Fantasy, and these genres will generally get the fastest attention, I am open to any type of writing.
Via: Myriad Paradigm.
- Taking Submissions: Sanitarium Magazine - May 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Beyond Steampunk: Fake News - May 21, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 05/20/2018 - May 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colors in Darkness: A Deadly Bargain - May 18, 2018
- Guest Post: By No Means an Expert - May 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Litzine issue 1: Bodies - May 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Well said, O, Toothless One - May 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Worlds of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Vol IV - May 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Oath and Iron - May 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – July 2018 - May 15, 2018