- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Mind Candy
Deadline: January 15th, 2018
Payment: 6 cents per word
Accepting submissions for the anthology Mind Candy.
Payment for acceptance will be 6 cents a word. Plan is to accept submission on this until Jan 15th 2018.
I will be looking for original short speculative fiction, up to 5000 words, that in some way address the intricacies of the mind. Mind control, mind augmentation, multiple memories, mental powers, or any other idea where mental oddities are key to the story line. I prefer science fiction, but will consider any speculative fiction that is not too depressing, violent or graphic. Email submissions to [email protected]
I prefer .doc or .rtf, will accept .docx Standard double space formatting. Please include contact information (name, address, email, and phone) on both the email and in the header of the work. No simultaneous submissions.
Depending on submission quantities, reprints may be accepted after October 31st.
After the anthology is completed I plan on accepting proposals for completed full length works, (100 to 200 or so pages/ approx. 30,000 to 60,000 words)
While I specialize in Science Fiction and Fantasy, and these genres will generally get the fastest attention, I am open to any type of writing.
Via: Myriad Paradigm.
- Taking Submissions: Chrysopoeia (working title) - August 17, 2018
- Video Refresh: Rhiannon Frater Interview - August 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deranged - August 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Oklahoma Pagan Quarterly Winter 2018 - August 16, 2018
- Excession Press Is Open To Novella And Novel Manuscripts - August 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – October 2018 - August 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Heroes of the Apocalypse - August 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Icarus Contest - August 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Wrong Turn - August 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Eagle Has Landed - August 13, 2018