- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Humorous Horror
August 31, 2011
Deadline: August 31st 2011
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
– HUMOROUS HORROR short stories 4000 – 10,000 words
– Zombies, ghosts, vamps, aliens, goblins, jackalopes or WHATEVER…let
your imaginations RUN WILD!!!
– Word/doc format
– Save file as: HumorousHorror_YourStoryTitle
– Include a brief synopsis page; include your full name and contact email
—-> send all submissions to: [email protected].
– Payment will be a FREE copy of the finished anthology to each accepted
– Author retains rights to their story
*Deadline for submissions is August 31st (or when spots are filled)
**No scenes involving rape or gratuitous sex
***Keep offensive language to a minimum, except for where necessary
to the story
So, ANY storyline involving both HUMOR and HORROR is acceptable to submit.
Email: [email protected].
- Ongoing Submissions: Sub-Q - February 22, 2018
- WIHM: “What Kind Of Romance Story Do You Write?” - February 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Modern Monarchist Zine - February 21, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Slink Chunk Press - February 21, 2018
- WIHM: Female Serial Killers - February 21, 2018
- The 2017 Nebula Award Finalists Have Been Announced - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Of Any Kind - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bound Books “Best Of” Anthology - February 19, 2018
- WIHM: Exploring Discrimination With Monsters - February 19, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 02/18/2018 - February 18, 2018