- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Humorous Horror
August 31, 2011
Deadline: August 31st 2011
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
– HUMOROUS HORROR short stories 4000 – 10,000 words
– Zombies, ghosts, vamps, aliens, goblins, jackalopes or WHATEVER…let
your imaginations RUN WILD!!!
– Word/doc format
– Save file as: HumorousHorror_YourStoryTitle
– Include a brief synopsis page; include your full name and contact email
—-> send all submissions to: [email protected].
– Payment will be a FREE copy of the finished anthology to each accepted
– Author retains rights to their story
*Deadline for submissions is August 31st (or when spots are filled)
**No scenes involving rape or gratuitous sex
***Keep offensive language to a minimum, except for where necessary
to the story
So, ANY storyline involving both HUMOR and HORROR is acceptable to submit.
Email: [email protected].
- Taking Submissions: From A Cat’s Point Of View - November 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Shhhh… Murder! - November 22, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Piece by Piece: An Anti Valentine’s Day anthology - November 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Cenorot - November 20, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 11/19/2017 - November 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – January 2018 - November 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: We Shall Be Monsters: Frankenstein Two Centuries On - November 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Hell’s Empire - November 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sanctuary - November 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 33/60 - November 14, 2017