- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: HELL HATH NO FURY…
January 31, 2011
HELL HATH NO FURY…
There’s a song with the lyrics “it a man’s world”. They must have forgotten about Helen Reddy, “Hear me roar!” May December publications proudly announces that it is accepting submissions for a new anthology titled “HELL HATH NO FURY…”
Gentlemen, have a seat – we will be accepting submissions from FEMALE WRITERS only! Show the men how it’s done, ladies!
This anthology will be release in time for Mothers Day 2011
Looking for standard zombie fare, the biggest restriction is that you must carry the correct chromosome balance to enter. The story must be between 3000 and 10,000 words and should be emailed to [email protected] attached as a .doc (preferred) or .rtf Please send in your submissions using 12 font Times New Roman, double spaced, justified. The title page should contain your contact info and word count.
Deadline is January 31, 2011
Note: the panel is going to be particularly choosy – we want THE BEST FEMALE VOICES ON DISPLAY!
What you get for the anthology: One contributor’s copy of the book and a discounted price for additional purchases.
The paperback copy of the book will be sent to you upon or shortly after the book’s official release date.
[via: May December Publications]
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018