- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Urban Horror
March 1, 2011
The fine editors over at Morpheus Tales have let us know about this anthology that they are putting together.
Under the city lights, unforeseen danger can erupt at any moment. As we learn from the news each day, monsters do exist, ones with human faces, and they walk among us. On a crowded street corner or waiting quietly in a bustling subway, could we ever recognize them? Some whisper of curious urban legends and supernatural horrors hidden beneath the city’s visible surface, but is there truth to them?
City nights. Urban nightmares. What terrors stalk the city streets and alleys of your imagination?
You may use any city, real or fictional, but the setting must be urban, and the horrific element must be present.
Submissions should be 500-3,000 words in length, and one submission at a time. Attach submissions as a Word or RTF file, and include “Urban Horror” in the title of the email.
Contributor copies will be pdf ebooks. This special issue will be sold via ebook and print-on-demand services.
Please send submissions as word documents. All material should be in standard manuscript format:
12 point Times Roman, left justified, 1″ margins all around, double spaced, paragraph indents, no space between paragraphs, with a header on each page giving your name, the title or a short form of it, and the page number.
Deadline: March 1st 2011
Please send all submissions to: [email protected]
- Trembling With Fear 02/18/2018 - February 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: TBA Scifi Asexual Romance - February 16, 2018
- WIHM: The First Chapter Of ‘Purgatech: Jess’ Horror’ - February 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – April 2018 - February 15, 2018
- WIHM: Unzip Your Darkness - February 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Hour Volume 1 And 2 - February 14, 2018
- WIHM: But I AM a nice girl. - February 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lit Mag - February 13, 2018
- WIHM: How To Horror - February 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Summer 2018 - February 12, 2018