- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Urban Horror
March 1, 2011
The fine editors over at Morpheus Tales have let us know about this anthology that they are putting together.
Under the city lights, unforeseen danger can erupt at any moment. As we learn from the news each day, monsters do exist, ones with human faces, and they walk among us. On a crowded street corner or waiting quietly in a bustling subway, could we ever recognize them? Some whisper of curious urban legends and supernatural horrors hidden beneath the city’s visible surface, but is there truth to them?
City nights. Urban nightmares. What terrors stalk the city streets and alleys of your imagination?
You may use any city, real or fictional, but the setting must be urban, and the horrific element must be present.
Submissions should be 500-3,000 words in length, and one submission at a time. Attach submissions as a Word or RTF file, and include “Urban Horror” in the title of the email.
Contributor copies will be pdf ebooks. This special issue will be sold via ebook and print-on-demand services.
Please send submissions as word documents. All material should be in standard manuscript format:
12 point Times Roman, left justified, 1″ margins all around, double spaced, paragraph indents, no space between paragraphs, with a header on each page giving your name, the title or a short form of it, and the page number.
Deadline: March 1st 2011
Please send all submissions to: [email protected]
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation Magazine Love Issue - December 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Outlook Springs - December 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: ”Family” Fantasy Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice Magazine Issue 25 “Birth” - December 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: An Altered Fairytale Anthology - December 17, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 12/16/2018 - December 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Contrary Spring 2019 Issue - December 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Waiting Game - December 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Great Weather For Media - December 13, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The Master’s Review - December 13, 2018