- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome Conspiracy
April 20, 2018
Deadline: April 20th 2018
Announcing call for submissions for Deadman’s Tome Conspiracy
All Submissions should meet this criteria:
Works: short stories
Genre and theme: Horror, Dark fiction, bizarro framed around conspiracies whether it be UFOs, JFK, 9/11, or Las Vegas. All conspiracies are fair game. Have fun.
Deadline: April 20th
Format: Attach the .RTF, .DOC, or .DOCX
Word Count 5k – 7k words approx.
Payment: 60% of net earnings divided evenly among the authors.
Multiple Submissions okay.
Submit a brief bio, we don’t care if you have no work history, give us a brief bio of yourself.
Send submission to
Via: Deadman’s Tome.
- Trembling With Fear 03/24/2019 - March 24, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Dark Moments - March 22, 2019
- Video Refresh: Story Worms Writing What You Know - March 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Translunar Travelers Lounge - March 21, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Rock and a Hard Place Magazine - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume One (Poetry) - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Bumper Book of British Bizarro! - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Chew on This! - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes: Adventures in the Realms of Edgar Allan Poe - March 19, 2019