- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: A Dysfunctional Family Christmas
November 8, 2019
Deadline: November 8th, 2019
Payment: Contributor’s Copy and $5
Your story should be between 1,000 and 3,500 words and edited to the best of your ability.
Stories must be about a dysfunctional family Christmas (or seasonal holiday)
Submissions are open now until 11:59 p.m. November 8, 2019 EST.
We will accept only one submission per author.
Simultaneous submissions will not be accepted. Previously published submissions will not be accepted. Submissions should not be available for viewing online during the submission/publication process or for 6 months after publication.
Submissions should only have mild, non-graphic violence, no explicitly sexual/erotic scenes, and “bad” language should not be used excessively but may be used in limited capacity.
All submitting authors will be notified of our decision within 2 weeks of closing date. If your submission is chosen, you will receive a full publishing contract outlining the details of our agreement. Upon signing, Stormy Island Publishing retains exclusive rights until six months after publication.
As payment, each author will receive a paperback copy of the anthology after publication. Each author will also receive a $5 payment via Paypal only.
For details on how to submit, visit our SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Via: Stormy Island Publishing.
- Taking Submissions: In Darkness, Delight: Fear the Future (Volume 3) - January 24, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Untitled Local Oddities Cemetery Gates Anthology - January 23, 2020
- Taking Submissions: A Monster Told Me Bedtime Stories - January 23, 2020
- Taking Submissions: One Story - January 22, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Public Domain Fanzine - January 22, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Best Vegan SFF of the year (Reprints Only) - January 21, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Infinite Worlds Magazine - January 21, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Guardians of Time - January 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Horror USA: Alaska - January 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Twenty Twenty - January 17, 2020