- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Blood Bound Books “Best Of” Anthology
Deadline: May 31st, 2018
Payment: 5¢ – 8¢ per word
On Thanksgiving weekend 2009, we opened to our first anthology. Ten years later we plan to celebrate this long strange—and wonderful—trip, with our biggest anthology yet! Our “Best Of” will feature your favorite Blood Bound stories from the last decade upgraded in a limited edition, illustrated hardcover. The hardcover will also be loaded with brand new stories to lead us into the next decade of horror. That’s where you come in:
What we’re looking for:
Genres: All sub-genres of horror accepted—extreme, bizzaro, erotic, new weird, splatterpunk—if it’s dark, we want it!
Stories must be previously unpublished in any form
Email: [email protected]
Length: 500 words up to 6K—query for longer works
Deadline: May 31st 2018
Payment: 5¢ – 8¢ per word (We’re shooting for 8¢ if we get a few more Patreon supporters before contracts go out, but it will NEVER be lower than 5¢)
Via: Blood Bound Books.
- Trembling With Fear 12/16/2018 - December 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Contrary Spring 2019 Issue - December 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Waiting Game - December 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Great Weather For Media - December 13, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The Master’s Review - December 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Literary Zine Issue 2: DEMONS - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: AGNI Online - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Penny Fiction 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Future Science Fiction Digest - December 11, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Literary Hatchet - December 11, 2018