- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: A Thousand Tiny Knives
June 30, 2015
Deadline: June 30th, 2015
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Note: Charity Anthology
A Tiny Thousand Knives, due for release 2016, featuring a fantastic cover by Luke Spooner and edited by Pauline E Dungate, will be an anthology aimed at raising funds for and awareness of the terrible condition Endometriosis, which affects millions of women worldwide. We are looking for short stories (horror/body horror), diaries, memories, poetry, all about the experience of pain, preferably feminine pain, the emotions related to this condition and the female experience as a whole. Use your imagination but so long as there is the attempt to raise awareness about the Endometriosis experience it will fit the guidelines.
- Word count for stories should be between 2,000 and 6,000 words, with an ideal length: 4,000-5,000 words.< For all other formats, maximum word length is 5,000 words./li>
- Please follow standard manuscript format and under no circumstances use the Tab key or the Space Bar to indent your paragraphs. Either do not indent at all or use MS Word’s built in features to do so.
- Submissions should be .doc, .docx, or .rtf format, typed in Courier or Times New Roman, size 12.
- Include your full name, address, email address and telephone number at the beginning of the manuscript.
- Send to [email protected] with the subject line “SURNAME/TINY/WORDCOUNT”.
- Authors will retain copyright.
- Multiple submissions up to a maximum of two stories per author can be submitted.
- We will write to you within approximately four to eight weeks of the submission deadline to let you know if you have been successful.
A contributors copy of the book.
Via: Knightwatch Press.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!