Deadline: August 31st, 2017
No, we are not looking for Twilight fan fiction. We are looking for short stories that deal with the grey area between night and day, between sanity and madness, good and evil, monster and hero … you get the point. Any genre will be considered.
Submission length: 1,000-15,000 words. This is a loose guideline. Don’t self reject if you are a little longer or shorter. If in doubt, send us a note with the word count and we’ll let you know if it’s something we’d consider.
We require at least 5 stories to publish. We’d like to reach 10. If by some miracle of the internet we get tons of high quality stories we’ll publish two volumes.
Please submit using the contact form on the blog – copy and paste your story into the comment/contact box. If your story is accepted we will request a .doc file.
As stated in our submission guidelines authors will be paid a royalty split which will be paid out 6 months after the release date and on the anniversary of the release date yearly. We pay via paypal. Authors will also be sent a copy of the book in the digital format of their choice with the understanding that it is for personal use only. We request first digital, or reprint, rights. All the details will be provided in a contract sent out in September.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 31, 2017
Authors will be notified before September 10, 2017
Authors may submit more than one story though only one will be selected per volume. We accept simultaneous submissions and reprints (so long as the rights have reverted back to you).
Any questions? Just ask!
Via: Schreyer Ink Publishing.
- Taking Submissions: Spooky Isles Book of Horror - May 22, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 05/21/2017 - May 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Still Waters - May 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 32/59 - May 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Retro Future Issue #4 - May 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Strange Beasties - May 15, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 05/14/2017 - May 14, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Spaceports & Spidersilk - May 12, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: With Candlelight - May 11, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Planet Scumm Issue 2 - May 9, 2017