Deadline: September 30, 2017
Payment: $200 for stories under 5,000 words and $500 for stories 5,000 words and longer. Contributors also receive a paper copy of the book.
Note: I HIGHLY suggest reading the linked to pages here to see exactly what they’re looking for.
The Binge-Watching Cure II, our all horror edition is open for submissions.
We want to see your most terrifying prose. We’re interested in the full range of horror fiction genres and topics: dark fantasy, vampires, zombies, werewolves, Cthulhu Mythos, pure horror, psychological horror, ghost stories, East European myths, kind fairies gone rogue, Japanese monsters, apocalyptic horror, gothic, and plain scary monsters. If your imagination can conjure it, we want to read it.
The same general word length categories apply; we’re paying the same as we did for the first edition of The Binge-Watching Cure (which will be available later in 2017.) Please see our submissions page for details on how to submit your story, and our FAQ for answers to your most pressing questions. For submissions, the only difference between the first edition and the horror edition is that you need to include the words “Horror Edition” in the subject line of your email.
The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2017.
We are not interested in fan fiction or stories with graphic or sexual violence against children, graphic incest, necrophilia, animal torture, or gore for gore’s sake.
Via: The Binge Watching Cure.
- Ongoing Submissions: Inwood Indiana - August 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Reckoning #2 - August 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Real American Horror - August 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: If It Bleeds, It Leads! - August 14, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour: Sam Mortimer On “Does Originality Exist?” - August 14, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 08/13/2017 - August 13, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Black Dandy - August 11, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Winter 2017 - August 9, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Fantasist - August 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Fantastic Trains: An anthology of Phantasmagorical Engines and Rail Riders - August 7, 2017