Deadline: April 1st, 2019
Payment: .01 cent/word plus 1 contributor copy
Note: You must be a member to submit, free to join here.
We want to see your splatter, bizarro and new weird tales set in space. Space is…well, pretty vast, but still, there can only be so many stories that take place on a space station or spaceship or escape pod before it starts to get old. That’s why we’re open to non-space settings too, as long as it’s set in the distant future and/or features strong elements of advanced technology, advanced beings, or meta-physical elements. If it’s a space-age scenario, send it in. And of course, don’t forget the blood, guts, and subversive messages.
NOTE: You MUST be a Splatter Club member to be eligible to submit a story.
- Email: [email protected]
- Subject: Splatter in Space
- Length: 500 words up to 6K
- Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Multiple Submissions: No
- Simultaneous Submissions: No
- Payment: .01 cent/word plus 1 contributor copy
The submission period runs from Jan.- April 1st 2019 and the reading period will last from April – June 2019 with final decisions being announced by July 1st 2019
Not a Member? Join here for free!
Via: Splatter Club.
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Little Girl Lost: Thirteen Tales of Youth Disrupted - April 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cats. And Bikes. In Space. - April 17, 2019
- Calling All Poets! Billy Collins Teaches Reading And Writing Poetry In This New MasterClass! - April 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Shadow Booth Volumes 4 And 5 - April 16, 2019
- Apex Magazine Has Gone On Indefinite Hiatus - April 16, 2019