Deadline: April 1st, 2019
Payment: .01 cent/word plus 1 contributor copy
Note: You must be a member to submit, free to join here.
We want to see your splatter, bizarro and new weird tales set in space. Space is…well, pretty vast, but still, there can only be so many stories that take place on a space station or spaceship or escape pod before it starts to get old. That’s why we’re open to non-space settings too, as long as it’s set in the distant future and/or features strong elements of advanced technology, advanced beings, or meta-physical elements. If it’s a space-age scenario, send it in. And of course, don’t forget the blood, guts, and subversive messages.
NOTE: You MUST be a Splatter Club member to be eligible to submit a story.
- Email: [email protected]
- Subject: Splatter in Space
- Length: 500 words up to 6K
- Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Multiple Submissions: No
- Simultaneous Submissions: No
- Payment: .01 cent/word plus 1 contributor copy
The submission period runs from Jan.- April 1st 2019 and the reading period will last from April – June 2019 with final decisions being announced by July 1st 2019
Not a Member? Join here for free!
Via: Splatter Club.
- Taking Submissions: The Blue Route #22 - February 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City: Occult - February 18, 2019
- ‘Dominic’s Ghosts’ Blog Tour – And Get off My Lawn… Some Writerly Advice from 30 Years of Doing This - February 18, 2019
- WIHM: Knowing Your Industry - February 17, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 02/17/2019 - February 17, 2019
- WIHM: Be Brave, Be Delighted - February 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - February 15, 2019
- Creators Should Really Check Out The Available MasterClass Programs! - February 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: James Dorr Interview - February 15, 2019
- WIHM: Horror Is For Women - February 15, 2019