Deadline: January 1st, 2019
Payment: $20 and a contributor’s copy.
Note: Reprints Allowed
For those interested in submitting, this anthology is animal horror themed. That means it can be any sort of horror involving animal attacks. Consider it like natural horror only minus the plants (and no Kaiju stories, for now; that might be a later anthology)–but we will accept insects–hybrids, too (including half-human/half-animal). Think books like The Rats, The Birds, Jaws, Watchers, Ursa Major, Ratman’s Notebook, and of course, the works of Guy N. Smith.
The word max is 10k, the deadline will be January 1st, and we are paying $20 upon acceptance and each contributor will get a physical copy of the book.
We will accept reprints as long as you hold the publishing rights.
To submit, email [email protected].com and include ANIMAL HORROR in the subject line, along with the title of the tale.
We look forward to reading your fine stories!
- Taking Submissions: Contrary Spring 2019 Issue - December 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Waiting Game - December 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Great Weather For Media - December 13, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The Master’s Review - December 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Literary Zine Issue 2: DEMONS - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: AGNI Online - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Penny Fiction 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Future Science Fiction Digest - December 11, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Literary Hatchet - December 11, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Out of the Closet Episode 18 – Gothic - December 10, 2018