Deadline: April 1st, 2019
Payment: $20 + contributor copy.
June 15th – September 1st for the Winter Issue
Feburary 1st – April 1st for the Summer Issue
payment is $20 + contributor copy.
send your best. we are only able to accept around 4% of what we receive.
simultaneous submissions accepted.
multiple submissions allowed.
you may submit up to twice per reading period.
if accepted, please wait until two reading periods have passed before submitting again.
we’ll get back to you within a month.
poetry – send 2-5 poems in a single document.
fiction / nonfiction / essays – up to 2000 words.
flash fiction – up to three pieces in a single document – 1000 words.
(send all work in a word doc / pdf).
we will only consider unpublished work.
please put the genre + your last name in the subject line.
a short bio (50-75 words) will be requested upon acceptance.
if your work is accepted, we get FNASR. after publication, all rights revert back to you.
send submissions / love letters to [email protected]
send queries to [email protected]
Via: Barnhouse Journal.
- Taking Submissions: The Blue Route #22 - February 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City: Occult - February 18, 2019
- ‘Dominic’s Ghosts’ Blog Tour – And Get off My Lawn… Some Writerly Advice from 30 Years of Doing This - February 18, 2019
- WIHM: Knowing Your Industry - February 17, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 02/17/2019 - February 17, 2019
- WIHM: Be Brave, Be Delighted - February 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - February 15, 2019
- Creators Should Really Check Out The Available MasterClass Programs! - February 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: James Dorr Interview - February 15, 2019
- WIHM: Horror Is For Women - February 15, 2019