- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Wrong Turn
Deadline: September 1st, 2018
Payment: Stories that are up to 5,000 words will receive $50.00, above 5,000 words will receive $100.00
You’re tired. Not thinking straight. It’s the worst time of all for you to make decisions, and maybe that’s why you take a…WRONG TURN.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
We want your detective stories, your noir, your thrillers/mysteries.
Any story you want to tell, any way you want to tell it…with the theme of WRONG TURN.
Your story will be published in audiobook first, followed by paperback and ebook.
We purchase the rights for this anthology, but authors retain their rights and are welcome to use their stories in any way they choose after publication.
Stories that are up to 5,000 words will receive $50.00
Stories above 5,000 words will receive $100.00
Please submit your original story:
- Double spaced
- 12-point font
- Word document
- Basic formatting only
- Word count: up to 15k
- Previously published stories are okay if you own the rights
Submissions due: September 1, 2018
Email submissions and/or questions to: [email protected]
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation Magazine October 2018 Issue - September 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Tales From The Moonlit Path Halloween 2018 Issue - September 17, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The No Sleep Podcast - September 17, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 09/16/2018 - September 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gravely Unusual #2 - September 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: Andy Graham Interview - September 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Suplex - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Ombak Magazine - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Pixie Forest Publishing Modern Fantasy Anthology - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions Halloween Microfictions (Erotica) - September 12, 2018