- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Wrong Turn
September 1, 2018
Deadline: September 1st, 2018
Payment: Stories that are up to 5,000 words will receive $50.00, above 5,000 words will receive $100.00
You’re tired. Not thinking straight. It’s the worst time of all for you to make decisions, and maybe that’s why you take a…WRONG TURN.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
We want your detective stories, your noir, your thrillers/mysteries.
Any story you want to tell, any way you want to tell it…with the theme of WRONG TURN.
Your story will be published in audiobook first, followed by paperback and ebook.
We purchase the rights for this anthology, but authors retain their rights and are welcome to use their stories in any way they choose after publication.
Stories that are up to 5,000 words will receive $50.00
Stories above 5,000 words will receive $100.00
Please submit your original story:
- Double spaced
- 12-point font
- Word document
- Basic formatting only
- Word count: up to 15k
- Previously published stories are okay if you own the rights
Submissions due: September 1, 2018
Email submissions and/or questions to: [email protected]
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes and the Occult Detectives - February 21, 2019
- WIHM: A World Without Horror - February 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Reach For The Sky - February 21, 2019
- WIHM: Plant Horror – Or That Impressive Hogweed Is NOT Harmless! - February 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Predators In Petticoats - February 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Oklahoma Pagan Quarterly Summer 2019 - February 20, 2019
- WIHM: Channeling Character Development Through Acting - February 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions SubTerrain #83 - February 19, 2019
- WIHM: Scores for Horrors: The Underappreciated Queen of Hammer and Amicus Horror - February 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Once and Future Moon - February 19, 2019