- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Wild Things
May 15, 2015
Deadline: May 15th, 2015
Payment: 4% royalties after costs, plus a copy of the book
Therianthropy: the ability of a creature to change form from man to beast and/or vice versa.
While the most common examples are werewolves, many other cases exist – from selkies to cat people, snake women to Manimal.
This is your opportunity to create a brand new creature, to breathe new life into an old idea, or to tell a tale of true lunacy.
While stories can be fantastical or comedic, the main emphasis should be on horror.
- Ideal length: 4,000-5,000 words.
- Please follow standard manuscript format and under no circumstances use the Tab key or the Space Bar to indent your paragraphs. Either do not indent at all or use MS Word’s built in features to do so.
- Submissions should be .doc, .docx, or .rtf format, typed in Courier or Times New Roman, size 12.
- Include your full name, address, email address and telephone number at the beginning of the manuscript.
- Send to [email protected] with the subject line “SURNAME/WILD/WORDCOUNT”.
- Authors will retain copyright.
- Multiple submissions up to a maximum of two stories per author can be submitted.
- We will write to you within approximately four to eight weeks of the submission deadline to let you know if you have been successful.
4% royalties after costs, plus a copy of the book.
Via: Knightwatch Press.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!