- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Tiny Tales Tiny Tales – Volume I – Curses & Cauldrons
Deadline: March 31st 2019
Payment: Contributor’s Copy if from Australia
You’ll find current and upcoming Micro Fiction anthology calls, here. Please be sure to read and adhere to all Submission Guidelines carefully before submitting, or your story may be deleted, unread!
PLEASE NOTE: If an anthology fills prior to its Deadline, then the anthology will close to Submissions early and continue on through the Publication process. Similarly, if an anthology is slower to fill, its Deadline may be extended.
Series: Tiny Tales – Volume I
Name: Curses & Cauldrons
Word Count: 100 words (Exactly! Title not included.)
Deadline: 31/03/2019 or until Full
Publication: eBook/Paperback TBA
Australia – Contributor’s Copy (paperback)
International – Contributor’s Copy (digital)
Reprints: Yes, as long as the rights have reverted to you.
Multiple Submissions: Yes, up to a maximum of 10 per author will be accepted.
About: This is the first of hopefully several volumes of micro fiction, each with it’s own unique theme! Submissions for this call must be Speculative and be about witches in some way. Think about the witches themselves, their coven, their familiars, their magic, the seasonal celebrations, summoning, tarot, crystals, candle magic, curses, sacrifice, blood debts… if it’s dark and it features a witch, we want to read it!
Via: Blood Song Books.
- Taking Submissions: Grumpy Old Gods Vol. 3 Halloween Edition - May 20, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 05/19/2019 - May 19, 2019
- 10 steps to start writing a book - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Ricky’s Back Yard – How HORROR-able - May 17, 2019
- Unholy Trinity: The Soul Trilogy - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: The Mighty Line - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: All Dark Places 2 - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fire and Brimstone - May 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal August 2019 - May 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: NEO-OPSIS - May 15, 2019