- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Aanatomy Of Monsters Vol. 2
October 31, 2017
Deadline: October 31st, 2017
Payment: $25usd and contributor’s copy
$25.00 PLUS COPY
Min word count: 3,000 words.
Max word count: 10,000 words.
Send submissions to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: OCT 31ST 2017
THE ANATOMY OF MONSTERS VOL. 2
We’re looking for new takes on old monsters!
What unholy pact did the very first vampire make to become what they are now?
How did Werewolves become slaves of the moon?
Who was the first Ghost in the world and how did they react?
The Mummy, The Hunchback, The Phantom Of The Opera, The Invisible Man, and even The Creature From The Black Lagoon…
How did they come to be?
How do they deal with their new nature?
And who suffers because of it?
This volume will be open to more folklore horror, Witches! Baba Yaga! And many, many more!
I prefer less splatter and more scare.
News will follow on these pages:
The Anatomy Of Monsters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheAnatomyOfMonster/?ref=bookmarks
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Apocalypses - January 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Creatures - January 14, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 01/13/2019 - January 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Glass & Gardens: Solarpunk Winters - January 11, 2019
- Video Refresh: Taking The Next Step - January 11, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: Unnatural Creatures – Aberrant Behavior - January 11, 2019