- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Technicolor Tentacles
April 20, 2011
The Library of Bizarro Horror is proud to announce it’s second anthology ‘Technicolor Tentacles’!
What I’m looking for: Bizarro Horror! I want weird wild stories. I want strange and scary tales. I don’t just recommend reading some bizarro (at least one of the three Bizarro Starter Kits or Houdini Gut Punch) before hand and checking out www.bizarrocentral.com but I insist on it. I’m giving everyone four months so there is plenty of time to read some great bizarro before you try writing some. I’m looking for a good variety of humor and horror and long as its strange and spooky. I will be looking for a few shorter (1.5K-2K) stories. But since I’m only looking for a few little ones if that’s what you are subbing make it damn good. I want NOTHING under 1K, nothing. Please don’t even ask.
WORD COUNT: 4K-9K
PAYMENT: 1cent p/word + 1 contributor copy
DEADLINE: April, 20 2011 or when filled
- Times New Roman or Courier 12pt font, please.
- One press of the TAB to indent a new paragraph.
- Italics should be italics NOT underlined, please.
- NO headers or footers except on first page [include an approx. word count along with your name/address/email].Please, please don’t use any fancy formatting as it drives me absolutely nuts (eg extra space between paragraphs, colored “attention-grabbing” fonts, etc).
- Stories should be send as Word Docs or RTF only. I will not open zip files or PDFs, sorry.
Send stories to [email protected] with your last name and story title in the subject line. I’ll try to send you out an ‘I got your story email’ within a week, if you don’t hear from me after a week try again.
Thank you and I look forward to reading your stories!
[via: Library of the Living Dead.]