- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Once Bitten, Never Die
July 31, 2011
Once Bitten, Never Die
DEADLINE: July, 31st 2011
PAYMENT: Contributor’s Copy
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 31, 2011 Midnight (EST)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Stories of what happens to people when they get bitten by vampires/werewolves/zombies/etc. Most all genres acceptable, as long as the story fits the anthology theme. This is a collection of stories to be enjoyed by everyone, please keep excessive cussing and sex out unless integral to your character.
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:
Slash and hack, blood and gore for their own sake. Graphic rape, torture, child molestation, and animal torture have their place, but not here.
We prefer stories written in the third person—will consider first person if you knock our socks off.
Looking for short stories in the 3,500- 7,000 word range, but will consider stories from 1,500-10,000 words.
Payment is 1 contributor’s copy upon publication.
Submissions will be accepted until July 31, 2011 Midnight (EST)
Tentative Release Date: September 2011
Email submissions to: [email protected]
Please put SUBMISSION, followed by the title of the story, and word count, in the subject line of your email. Attach your submission in .rtf format. Submissions pasted in the body of email will be rejected, unread.
Questions about this anthology?
Email editor: [email protected]
[via: Wicked East Press.]
- Taking Submissions: Welcome to Miskatonic University - April 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Beauty of Death 2 – Death By Water - April 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Horrors of War – Disposable Heroes - April 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 04/23/2017 - April 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: A Midas Clutch: Tales of Opulent Horror - April 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Likely Red - April 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec August Issue 2017 - April 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Violet Hour Magazine August/September 2017 Issue - April 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Broad Knowledge - April 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Year’s Best Body Horror - April 17, 2017