- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: NecronomiCon 2019 Memento Book
Deadline: February 1st, 2019
Writers please share. Looking for fiction and non-fiction.
Open call for fiction/non-fiction:
The NecronomiCon 2019 Memento Book is accepting submissions for weird/HPL influenced stories of cosmic horror, essays, and non-fiction focusing on the theme of Lost in Time: Newly Discovered Cosmic Horror. This year’s theme will explore authors/essays/tales that have been re-discovered. For fiction we want lost gods, unearthed histories, new myths, and freshly exhumed horrors for our modern eyes. The theme has to do with things or people forgotten but now found. Be creative and have fun with it. For essays and non-fiction we want pieces that focus on authors or fiction/film that have been mostly lost to time and overlooked over the years.
Submissions Open September 1st, 2018 through February 1st, 2019.
Preferred length 2000-5000 with a flat rate of $75 paid per story. No reprints.
Standard manuscript format, no reprints, doc/docx format.
Email submissions with a brief synopsis/cover letter and author bio.
To: [email protected]
Please make clear in the subject line whether the piece is fiction/non-fiction.
Editors: Justin Steele and Victoria Dalpe
Via: Justin Steele’s Facebook.
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Little Girl Lost: Thirteen Tales of Youth Disrupted - April 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cats. And Bikes. In Space. - April 17, 2019
- Calling All Poets! Billy Collins Teaches Reading And Writing Poetry In This New MasterClass! - April 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Shadow Booth Volumes 4 And 5 - April 16, 2019