Deadline: December 21st, 2020
Payment: $10 and a contributors copy
Theme: In this story collection, the games are taking over and they’re out for blood.
Open submissions being accepted for “It’s All Fun and Games Until Somebody Dies”
D&T Publishing proudly presents “It’s All Fun and Games Until Somebody Dies.”
We all know the games. The ones we played as kids. The ones we all have fond memories of, crowded around a kitchen table with family, piled in the floor with friends around the TV, or standing in front of the flashing lights of an arcade game. The games that when we look back at our childhood, we have at least one memory of. But what if, those games turned sinister? What if they were real and out for revenge? In this story collection, the games are taking over and they’re out for blood.
– Accepting stories of 3,000-5,000 words about being killed in or by a game.
– It can be a board or video game, game show or virtual reality. Do not use any actual games or a closely related premise to any current/past games. They must be new ideas and concepts. If they are too closely related, they will not be accepted.
– Single spaced, 12 pt., Times New Roman preferred. Clean and edited copy, as much as possible. Submit in .doc or .docx format. Please, no weird fonts or spacing. Email it to [email protected]
– A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 hours of receipt of your submission. Please make sure that your name is on your submission. If you are using a pen name, please include your real name, as well.
– For your email, please use “Games” as the subject.
– Acceptance emails will be sent by 1/4/21.
– If you receive an acceptance email, a link will be provided to you for a Facebook group and all other information will be provided to you at that time. You will need a Facebook account. You can also find submission details on our Facebook page @d&tpublishing.
– This will pay $10 per accepted story and one paperback copy of the book.
We look forward to your submissions.
Via: D&T Publishing’s Facebook.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!