- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Internet is Where the Robots Live Now Anthology
Dealine: April 1st, 2018
Payment: 6 cents per word
Open for Submissions: Jan 1 – Apr 1 2018
Expected Publication: Late 2018
Story Length: 1500 – 5000 words
Payment: .06 / word ( SFWA professional rates )
We’re looking for works of short speculative fiction that consider the future of the internet, artificial intelligence, the mind, and robots. Give us your optimistic, fantastic, bittersweet stories of fantasy and science fiction.
Please, no YA dystopian, robots will destroy the world, high fantasy tropes. Take a more original and nuanced view on the subject.
No multiple submissions. No simultaneous submissions. No reprints.
Submission Method: Send a brief cover letter in the body of an email with the story name, approximate word count, and author contact info. Attach your piece to the email in Rich Text ( .rtf ) format. Send all submissions to paperdogbooks [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com .
We try to respond to all submissions within 60 days. If you have not heard a response from us in that time please send a query.
Via: Paper Dog Books.
- Taking Submissions: Beyond Steampunk: Fake News - May 21, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 05/20/2018 - May 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colors in Darkness: A Deadly Bargain - May 18, 2018
- Guest Post: By No Means an Expert - May 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Litzine issue 1: Bodies - May 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Well said, O, Toothless One - May 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Worlds of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Vol IV - May 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Oath and Iron - May 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – July 2018 - May 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sinister Sheets - May 15, 2018