- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Gordon Square Review #4
Deadline: March 15th, 2019
Payment: $25 per accepted prose piece and $10 per accepted poem
SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
Writers will receive $25 per accepted prose piece and $10 per accepted poem. Northeast Ohio writers, check out our Contest page to learn about the Spring 2019 Poetry Contest.
- All submitted work must be previously unpublished in any print or online venues, including personal blogs. We require non-exclusive world English rights, and all rights revert to the author on publication.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome and encouraged, but we ask that you withdraw your work immediately if it is accepted at another journal.
- Please only submit one piece at a time and wait for our response before sending additional work. While our response times may vary, we will respond to all submissions for Issue 4 by mid-May.
- We encourage submissions from women, writers of color, writers with disability, LGBTQ writers, and previously unpublished writers.
- We are currently unable to consider reviews, interviews, academic work, dramatic scripts, or writing for children.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept print or email submissions. Please contact us, however, if this presents accessibility issues.
- To learn more about our preferred aesthetic, please read our previous issues and see our editors’ notes.
Via: Gordon Square Review.
- Taking Submissions: Timeworn Literary Journal - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shut Down Strangers & Hot Rod Angels - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Retro Horror - April 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fairytale Dragons - April 22, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019