- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Colp: Sky’s The Limit
August 21, 2018
Deadline: August 21st, 2018
Payment: AU$5.00 for stories under 2000 words / AU$10.00 for anything above 2000 words
Colp is our ‘anything goes’ anthology collection.
Expect to see a little bit of this and a little bit of that within each issue, so feel free to submit stories from any genre.
Current theme: Sky’s The Limit
The sky’s the limit when it comes to Colp‘s sophomore collection. We are looking for stories that take the reader and their imagination up, up and away. An ill-fated plane trip? Inexplicable cloud formations? Star-crossed lovers enjoying a romantic sunset? Feel free to take us anywhere within the realm of Earth’s atmosphere, but please try to avoid ending up in outer space.
Colp is for everyone and therefore we are willing to read stories that fall into any genre. So, no matter whether your story is a horror, romance, sci-fi or historical fiction piece, please send it on through. We also encourage new and unpublished writers to take the leap and get in touch.
Please ensure that you read through the general guidelines below and if there are specific questions please contact us using the form on the home page or via the listed social media accounts.
To help make sure that your submission gets to the correct place, please include the following in the subject line of your email: ‘Colp – Sky’s The Limit – *Story Title*‘.
- Word count: 1000 – 5000 words (we’re willing to consider longer or shorter if the story is good)
- Deadline: August 21 2018
- Payment: AU$5.00 for stories under 2000 words / AU$10.00 for anything above 2000 words
- Please no extreme erotica or stories that feature excessive violence or vulgarity (unless otherwise specified).
- All stories should be formatted appropriately. Please see here for more details.
- Ensure that your name, address, and email contact and word count are at the top of your manuscript.
- Double check your spelling and grammar before sending your work through.
- Please submit all stories in .doc, .docx or .rtf formats.
- International submissions are accepted.
- No simultaneous submissions.
- Multiple submissions are encouraged.
- Where possible, we will provide feedback on request.
- No reprints.
- Please send all submissions to [email protected]
Via: Gypsum Sound Tales.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!