- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Ceto’s Brine
July 31, 2016
Deadline: July 31st, 2016
Payment: $30USD plus a copy of print, electronic, and audiobook formats
Expanses of water so vast they seem to go on forever…the silhouette of a dead ship on the horizon…stars filling the night that have never shone over our earth…nightmares made flesh, rippling just under the surface…a siren’s call no man can deny…this is what waits for you in CETO’S BRINE.
CETO’S BRINE is open to ocean-themed horror – mermaids, selkies, doorways to other dimensions, ghost ships, curses, madness, mythical beasts from beyond, Lovecraftian horrors, and demonic forbidden love are just a few of the tales we’re looking for.
- Adult-level fiction only (no children’s/preteen fiction).
- To be published in print, e-pub, and audiobook formats
- Pay is $30USD plus a copy of print, electronic, and audiobook formats
- Submit any questions to [email protected].
- SUBMISSION LENGTH: 5,000-12,000 words. Query for shorter/longer
- FILE FORMAT: Submit work in RTF, ODT, DOC, or DOCX formats as an attachment. Do not put your submission in the body of the e-mail.
- PAGE MARGINS: 1 inch margins.
- LINE SPACING: Double-spaced.
- SENTENCE SPACING: Single or double-space between sentences
- FONT: 12 point Times New Roman, Courier New, Arial, or equivalent font.
- PARAGRAPH INDENT: Auto-indent new paragraphs. Do not manually indent with spaces or tabs.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: Name, address, phone number, phone number, and e-mail address at the top-left of the cover/first page.
- HEADERS / FOOTERS / PAGE NUMBERS: Do not include any headers, footers, or page numbers.
- Submit your manuscript as an e-mail attachment to [email protected].
Via: Strigidae Publishing.
- Unholy Trinity – Marauders, Missing, Mission - May 24, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview With Josh Finney & Patrick McEvoy - May 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Funny Queer - May 24, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Legendary Tales - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Claw & Blossom June 2019 - May 23, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Soft Surface Poetry - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Twofer Compendium - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Putrescent Poems - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Grifty Shades of Fey - May 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Creature Feature Novellas - May 21, 2019