Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: Bete Noire Spring 2016 Issue - February 5, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Horrors of Hudson Valley - February 3, 2016
- Kraken Press Is Taking Novel And Novella Submissions - February 3, 2016
- The Cult Of Me’s February Short Fiction Contest - February 2, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Kill Those Damn Cats - February 2, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Infective INK: As inspired by, the Gift of the Magi - February 1, 2016
- An Interview With Richard Thomas About ‘Gamut’! - February 1, 2016
- Site Changes For January 2016 - January 29, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Hyperpowers - January 29, 2016
- Taking Submissions: After the Happily Ever After - January 28, 2016