Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: email@example.com with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: The Deep Dark Woods - March 27, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Horror Collection – 2015 - March 26, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Typewriter Emergencies - March 25, 2015
- Taking Submissions: The Science of Detection: Twelve Cases of Sherlock Holmes - March 24, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Under a Dark Sign - March 23, 2015
- Patrick Freivald “On Writing Action Scenes” - March 21, 2015
- Taking Submissions: A Thousand Tiny Knives - March 20, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Gothic Blue Book Vol 5 - March 19, 2015
- Ongoing Submissions: Weirdbook Magazine - March 18, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Sick City Syndrome - March 17, 2015