Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: email@example.com with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Ongoing Submissions: Despumation Journal - September 4, 2015
- Ongoing Submissions: Capricious - September 3, 2015
- Taking Submissions: SNAFU: Unnatural Selection - September 1, 2015
- Taking Submissions: 2015 World Unknown Review Volume II - August 31, 2015
- Re-post: What HWA Has Done for Me by Annie Neugebauer - August 30, 2015
- Taking Submissions: No shit, there I was - August 28, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Mythos for the Modern Age - August 27, 2015
- Sanitarium Press Is Open To Novella Submissions! - August 27, 2015
- Taking Submissions: ALIEN ARTIFACTS and WERE - August 26, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Don’t Open Till Doomsday - August 25, 2015