Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: email@example.com with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: Spectral Book of Horror Stories Volume 2 - February 24, 2015
- Final Ballot for Bram Stoker Awards® 2014 - February 23, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Wild Things - February 23, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Halloween Night (Short Notice!) - February 20, 2015
- Ongoing Submissions: Lakeside Circus: Short Fiction And Other Oddities - February 20, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Timeless Tales Magazine Issue #4 Perseus And Medusa - February 20, 2015
- Taking Submissions: My Favorite Apocalypse: A Collection of Stories - February 19, 2015
- HWA Announces 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award Winners - February 19, 2015
- Taking Submissions: The Weird Wild West - February 17, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Tomorrow’s Cthulhu - February 13, 2015