Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: [email protected] with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: Palookaville - September 29, 2016
- Taking Submissions: NonBinary Review #11 - September 28, 2016
- Taking Submissions: The Violet Hour Magazine October 2016 Issue - September 27, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Among Us - September 27, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Infinite Dysmorphia - September 26, 2016
- Ongoing Submissions: Double Feature Magazine - September 23, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Carnival of Madness - September 22, 2016
- Ongoing Submissions: LitMag - September 21, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Roar 8 - September 20, 2016
- Taking Submissions: 2018 Young Explorer’s Adventure Guide - September 19, 2016