Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: [email protected] with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: Colors in Darkness: Forever Vacancy! - July 27, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Only the Light We Make Vol 3 - July 26, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Fossil Lake IV: SHARKASAURUS! - July 25, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Eye to the Telescope #22 - July 22, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Freakshow - July 21, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Dark Designs - July 20, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Behind the Mask - July 19, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Horror Library Volume 6 - July 18, 2016
- Taking Submissions: The Anatomy Of Monsters - July 15, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec November Issue 2016 - July 15, 2016