Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: email@example.com with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: Imaginate September Issue - May 25, 2015
- ‘That Risen Snow’ Blog Tour – Embracing the Dark Side of Magic - May 23, 2015
- Taking Submissions: The Monster Waiting In The Woods - May 22, 2015
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Fall 2015 - May 21, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Slaypunk - May 20, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Chilling Ghost Short Stories, Chilling Horror Short Stories, and Science Fiction Short Stories - May 19, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Emby’s Bestiary - May 19, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Bad Luck - May 18, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Defying Doomsday - May 15, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Snafu: Future Warfare - May 14, 2015