Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: email@example.com with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: Muffled Screams Volume 1: Corner of the Eye - June 12, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Clockwork Phoenix 5 - June 11, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Something In The Machine: An Anthology Of Technological Horror - June 10, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Shadow People And Cursed Objects - June 9, 2015
- Taking Submissions: A Lonely And Curious Country - June 8, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Futuristica Volume 1 - June 5, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Snowpocalypse: Tales of the End of the World - June 4, 2015
- JournalStone Publishing is now accepting open submissions - June 4, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Creepy Campfire Stories (for Grownups) - June 3, 2015
- Post Mortem Press Is Currently Open For Novel Submissions - June 3, 2015