Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: email@example.com with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: Krampusnacht Two - May 25, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Ecopunk – speculative tales of radical futures - May 24, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Nightmare Magazine - May 23, 2016
- Taking Submissions: The Unleashed: Monsters Vs. Zombies - May 23, 2016
- Ongoing Submissions: Red Sun Magazine - May 20, 2016
- Ongoing Submissions: ECM Network - May 19, 2016
- Taking Submissions: The Binge-Watching Cure - May 18, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Keystone Chronicles - May 17, 2016
- Taking Submissions: The Society Pages - May 16, 2016
- Taking Submissions: Be Careful What You Wish For - May 13, 2016