Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: email@example.com with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Ongoing Submissions: Serial Flashers: Stories in a Flash Every Week - April 24, 2015
- Taking Submissions: ATTACK! of the B-Movie Monsters: Hellacious Hybrids - April 23, 2015
- Taking Submissions: SpeckLit: A World Of Wonder In 100 Words 3rd Quarter 2015 - April 22, 2015
- Taking Submissions: TALES. Fae Visions of the Mediterranean - April 21, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress #30 - April 20, 2015
- Ongoing Submissions: Space Squid - April 17, 2015
- Ongoing Submissions: Ideomancer - April 16, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Ghostlight, The Magazine of Terror Summer 2015 Issue - April 15, 2015
- Taking Submissions: An Improbable Truth: The Paranormal Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes - April 14, 2015
- Taking Submissions: Quick Shivers from the Midwest - April 13, 2015