Deadline: June 30th, 2021
Payment: Shared royalty pool of 30% of sales revenue
Theme: Creepy Christmas stories, your Hanukkah horrors, your New Year’s Eve Evils, with a dose of speculative fiction tossed in.
This anthology is expected to release in late November 2021. Submissions will be accepted until June 30, 2021.
- Length: Between 7.5k and 15k words
- Genre: Horror plus any speculative genre. For example Horror/SciFi, Horror/Fantasy, Horror/Urban Fantasy/Romance
- Region: Can take place anywhere in the world
- Period: Any period, present, past, future
Qualifying submissions must have never been published.
Participating authors will share a royalty pool of 30% of sales revenue. Percentage per author will be based on the percentage contributed to the final word count.
How to submit?
- Email us at [email protected], with the subject “Scary Christmas Submission“
- Tell us a little bit about yourself. For example:
- Have we met? Remind us.
- Do you have any writing credits?
- What is your social media info?
- Do you like dogs?
- Include your genres, word count, and a brief synopsis.
- Paste your story into your email *attachments will not be opened.
- Please only use standard fonts for legibility.
- Stories will be reviewed after the close of the submission window. Please allow up to six weeks after the submission window closes for a response. After that, If you haven’t received a response, feel free to check-in for an update.
Still have questions? Please use our contact form, and someone will get back to you.
Via: Fedowar Press.