18thWall Productions is always open to novel submissions.
Please send us your first 20,000 words, a full outline, and a cover letter (i.e. your email) where you tell us something about yourself (including previous credits) and what led you to write your novel. Don’t stress it. A mangled cover letter won’t kill your chances with us. Like with any first date, the best advice is this: just be yourself.
We prefer that your novel submission follow the William Shun format outline, except that you use Times New Roman. It’s easier on our poor, editorial eyes.
Your email header should be Novel Submission: Title, Author’s Name, Wordcount.
Email your submission packet to [email protected].
Please do not submit a manuscript with hyperlinks. If a link is required, we will discuss that upon acceptance.
We are not open to simultaneous submissions.
Via: 18th Wall Productions.
- Taking Submissions: Consequence Magazine - June 26, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation August Issue - June 26, 2019
- The Deposit Photo Sale Has Returned! - June 25, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Trouble Among The Stars #3 - June 25, 2019
- Taking Submissions: What If? Volume 1 - June 25, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Solitude - June 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Stuff of Nightmares! - June 24, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 06/23/2019 - June 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Other Stories Vol 43. Cosmic Horror - June 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Truancy #6 and #7 - June 21, 2019