18thWall Productions is always open to novel submissions.
Please send us your first 20,000 words, a full outline, and a cover letter (i.e. your email) where you tell us something about yourself (including previous credits) and what led you to write your novel. Don’t stress it. A mangled cover letter won’t kill your chances with us. Like with any first date, the best advice is this: just be yourself.
We prefer that your novel submission follow the William Shun format outline, except that you use Times New Roman. It’s easier on our poor, editorial eyes.
Your email header should be Novel Submission: Title, Author’s Name, Wordcount.
Email your submission packet to [email protected].
Please do not submit a manuscript with hyperlinks. If a link is required, we will discuss that upon acceptance.
We are not open to simultaneous submissions.
Via: 18th Wall Productions.
- WIHM: Brene Brown and Monsters: Finding Connection in Horror - February 23, 2020
- WIHM: Lizzie Borden – Misunderstood Orphan Or Criminal Mastermind? - February 22, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Horror USA: Nevada - February 21, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Cosmic Horror Monthly - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Corners of the World - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Disturbia - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – April 2020 Themes - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Historic Fantasy - February 18, 2020
- WIHM: Just Sit Down and Bleed: On Writing Female and Diverse Characters - February 18, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Worst Laid Plans: An Anthology of Vacation Horror - February 18, 2020