If you’ve ever needed original art for book covers or web content you’ve probably been using stock photos to help out. The problem is, they can get pretty costly. For a while now we’ve been using a single source for our photos and love them. The downside is that for 100 photos it would normally cost about $100 when a deal is being run.
However, AppSumo is running an early Black Friday deal that is offering up 100 stock photos for $50. This is a KILLER deal and one that I’ve already taken advantage of before putting this post up because we’ve been burning through at least 4 a month from Trembling With Fear alone and that isn’t counting any other articles.
If you’ve got a serious need for Stock Photos, I highly recommend checking out this Deposit Photos deal on AppSumo today!
What do you get for signing up?
- Gain access to a library of 80 million high-quality and royalty-free stock photos and vector images
- Use Depositphotos images for social media posts, digital ads, eBook covers, and any other commercial project
- Give your site and content a refresh with gorgeous images
- Best for: Bloggers, Digital Advertisers, Web Designers, and Agencies
I’d throw self-publishing authors in that last category as well. With over 80 MILLION images to choose from, it’s hard to not find something you’ll like with this killer AppSumo deal.
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Little Girl Lost: Thirteen Tales of Youth Disrupted - April 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cats. And Bikes. In Space. - April 17, 2019
- Calling All Poets! Billy Collins Teaches Reading And Writing Poetry In This New MasterClass! - April 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Shadow Booth Volumes 4 And 5 - April 16, 2019
- Apex Magazine Has Gone On Indefinite Hiatus - April 16, 2019