If you’ve ever needed original art for book covers or web content you’ve probably been using stock photos to help out. The problem is, they can get pretty costly. For a while now we’ve been using a single source for our photos and love them. The downside is that for 100 photos it would normally cost about $100 when a deal is being run.
However, AppSumo is running an early Black Friday deal that is offering up 100 stock photos for $50. This is a KILLER deal and one that I’ve already taken advantage of before putting this post up because we’ve been burning through at least 4 a month from Trembling With Fear alone and that isn’t counting any other articles.
If you’ve got a serious need for Stock Photos, I highly recommend checking out this Deposit Photos deal on AppSumo today!
What do you get for signing up?
- Gain access to a library of 80 million high-quality and royalty-free stock photos and vector images
- Use Depositphotos images for social media posts, digital ads, eBook covers, and any other commercial project
- Give your site and content a refresh with gorgeous images
- Best for: Bloggers, Digital Advertisers, Web Designers, and Agencies
I’d throw self-publishing authors in that last category as well. With over 80 MILLION images to choose from, it’s hard to not find something you’ll like with this killer AppSumo deal.
- Taking Submissions: Contrary Spring 2019 Issue - December 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Waiting Game - December 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Great Weather For Media - December 13, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The Master’s Review - December 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Literary Zine Issue 2: DEMONS - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: AGNI Online - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Penny Fiction 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Future Science Fiction Digest - December 11, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Literary Hatchet - December 11, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Out of the Closet Episode 18 – Gothic - December 10, 2018